When corn is in season there’s really nothing better… unless you put Parmesan cheese and cumin on it!
|Parmesan Cumin Corn-On-The-Cob||
Recipe Type: Side Dish
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 16 mins
Fresh corn-on-the-cob is taken up a notch with this flavorful recipe. Delicious!
- 4 ears of corn-on-the-cob
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (I use the type made with Olive Oil)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook corn by boiling for about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, cumin, and salt together in a small bowl.
- When corn is done, remove from water and pat dry.
- Using a brush, thoroughly cover the corn with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle the corn all around with Parmesan cheese.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe