Nothing beats a great juicy burger. Over the weekend I made these chicken burgers. They were really delicious with just the right amount of heat. I hope you give the recipe a try!
|Cilantro-Jalapeno Chicken Burgers||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 37 mins
A delicious burger made with ground chicken, cilantro and jalapeno.
- For burgers:
- 1 lb. ground chicken (turkey or beef works, too)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, for the cooking pan
- 4 whole wheat burger buns, or buns or your choice
- Burger toppings I used: mayo, bacon, red onion, avocado, smoked cheddar cheese, tomato and lettuce
- Mix all the burger ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form 4 patties and cook over medium heat in a lightly oiled pan until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the chicken patties are cooking prep all the items that are going on the burgers, and get your buns toasted, too!
- When the chicken patties are done, remove from heat and assemble your burgers.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe